Reebok surveyed more than 9,000 people from all over the world to ask how they spend their days. Assuming the average person lives to be 71 years – or 25,915 days old – they’ll spend:
- 10,625 of those days sitting in front of a screen – either a computer, a TV or a phone.
- 7,700 of those days at work – some of which overlaps with the screen-time.
- 1,768 of those days socializing with friends and loved ones.
- 180 of those days exercising or doing something physically demanding.
- 117 of those days getting busy.
And, just to make you smile, chances are you’ll laugh around 481,000 times