The FDA put out a list of nine hand sanitizers that contain an extremely toxic substance called methanol that can absorb through your skin and cause nausea, vomiting, headaches, blurred vision, seizures, nerve damage, permanent blindness, and even kill you. They’re all made by a Mexican company called Eskbiochem, and they listed the brand names online.
So if you’ve been using any of these brands, STOP immediately and see a doctor. Here are the brand names you need to worry about . . .
1. Esk Biochem Hand Sanitizer.
2. All-Clean Hand Sanitizer.
3. The Good Gel Antibacterial Hand Sanitizer.
4. Saniderm Advanced Hand Sanitizer
5. Four different types of a brand called CleanCare NoGerm Advanced Hand Sanitizer.
6. And Lavar 70 Gel Hand Sanitizer. That one was especially toxic. The FDA tested a bottle, and it was 81% methanol.